Reduce your working capital with an intelligent warehouse - the CFO guide to business intelligence in the warehouse
Scandinavian companies have an unnecessary amount of money tied in to working capital, and a significant amount of this lies in the warehouses.
Nevertheless, the warehouse has not been a focus area when the CFO has chosen which levers to turn when trying to optimize the company’s economy.
Part of the explanation is a slow digitalization, lack of insight into important data and inspiration on how to translate data insights into optimization.
We have written this whitepaper to you as a CFO to show how, with a digitalized warehouse and a modern business intelligence tool, you can use knowledge from the warehouse to support strategic decisions about, among other things, reducing working capital.
Download the whitepaper and read about:
- Digitalization of the supply chain is a necessity, not a possibility
- Use insight in warehouse data to improve logistics agreements with customers and suppliers
- Qualify your forecasts using insights in historical data
- Reduce warehouse ties by identifying goods with low turn over
- Optimize within the framework instead of renting, buying or building something new.